Mind, Body & Spirit
Three Haven Healing
Reiki is a non-invasive form of hands on energy healing that can be used on its own or as a complementary modality. It is widely used in hospitals around the world and is a wonderful tool to use for yourself, family, friends, and pets to reduce stress and anxiety. Anyone can benefit from this gentle healing approach and no experience is needed to learn Reiki.
All Reiki Classes are offered 9:30am - 2:30pm
Please inquire if evening classes are needed. Individual as well as group classes (up to 3 people) are available.
Reiki I Certification
* Learn the history of Reiki, how it works, and how it can help people (including evidence-based studies)
* Learn the basics of chakras and how this relates to Reiki anatomy
* Receive the attunement to become a Reiki I Practitioner
* Practice giving a full body treatment and experience receiving a full body treatment
* Learn Chair Reiki, Self Reiki, and Animal Reiki
Receive a Reiki I Practitioner Manual, Chakra Permachart (for quick reference), and certificate upon completion.
Prerequisite: NoneIndividual: $150
Reiki II Certification
Reiki II intensifies what you have been taught in Reiki I. It brings your higher awareness and intuition to a deeper level.
* Receive the Reiki II attunement
* Learn to use the 3 Reiki symbols:
1) Empowerment Symbol - you will learn how to use and apply this symbol to everything you have learned in Reiki I, treatments, everyday life and more.
2) Mental/Emotional Symbol - this symbol is used during a standard Reiki treatment to allow the person to become more aware and involved in their own healing.
3) Absent/Distance Reiki Symbol - this symbol is most commonly used for family/friends/clients that can't physically be with you to receive Reiki.
Receive a Reiki II Practitioner Manual and certificate upon completion.
Prerequisite: Reiki I (please allow 6 weeks between Reiki I and Reiki II)
Reiki Master Certification
Becoming a Reiki Master is an important time of growth for your soul. Whether you want to use the Reiki Master symbol as part of your daily life or professionally, learning this symbol can help attune yourself to feel more grounded and connected. This is helpful for meditation or any spiritual practice.
* Receive the Reiki Master attunement
* Learn to use the Reiki Master symbol
* Understand how to clear space and energize with the Reiki Master symbol
* Create a personal alter that represents you, your journey, and what experiences have brought you to this point
* Receive an Angel Card reading
* Receive a Mental/Emotional treatment to help affirm and align your energetic system with your goals as Reiki Master
Receive a Reiki Master Practitioner manual and certificate upon completion.
Prerequisite: Reiki I and Reiki II (please allow 6 months between Reiki II and RMP)
Reiki Master Teacher Certification
This training will teach you how to attune Reiki students and teach classes as well as the business ethics and practices of Reiki. Expect 12 months to complete the following requirements before attending the training:
* Letter of intent with request to become a Reiki Master Teacher. Include why this step is important to you and what you intend to do with this training.
* 25 Reiki I treatments documented with progress notes
* 25 Reiki II treatments documented with progress notes
* 25 Distance Reiki healing treatments documented with progress notes
* 21 Self Reiki healing treatments documented with progress notes
* Create an outline and syllabus for each level of Reiki training
All of the above should be brought to the final class for review. Student will receive all applicable teaching materials and certificate upon completion.
Prerequisite: Reiki I, Reiki II, and Reiki Master